The House of Commons Library has published an impartial list of publications on the legal and constitutional issues surrounding the UK withdrawal from the European Union including:
- Triggering of Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union (TEU)
- Role of the UK Parliament
- Possibility of a second referendum on a withdrawal agreement
- How the UK Government and Parliament deal with EU legislation
- Impact of Brexit on the rest of the EU
- UK’s future relations with the EU
- Issues for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
This publication will be updated periodically.
The Libraries of the House of Commons, House of Lords and the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST) produce research briefings on a wide range of current issues. They are intended to aid the work of members of both Houses of Parliament by providing good quality impartial background material on current issues. This makes them extremely useful to anyone starting to research a current topic. They can be searched by date or topic here.