The House of Commons Library has compiled an impartial selection of articles on the UK’s forthcoming withdrawal from the EU.
The paper gives details of and, in many cases, links to analysis, comment and statistics on:
- Trade negotiations, tariffs and custom duties
- Domestic economic policy and public expenditure
- the EU budget, contributions, grants and loans
- Business and industry, state aid and SMEs,
- Employment, training, pay and the cost of living
- Regional economic development and transport
- Issues for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
The paper can be accessed from here.