©parliamentary copyright images are reproduced with the permission of Parliament
The House of Commons Library has compiled an impartial selection of articles on the legal and constitutional issues arising from the UK’s forthcoming withdrawal from the EU.
The paper gives details of and, in many cases, links to analysis and comment on:
- The EU referendum
- constitutional and legal issues surrounding UK withdrawal
- the triggering of Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union
- the role of the UK Parliament in triggering the process and in the negotiations
- the possibility of a second referendum on a withdrawal agreement
- how the UK Government and Parliament deal with EU legislation
- the impact of Brexit on the rest of the EU
- the UK’s future relations with the EU
- issues for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The paper can be accessed from here: